Bioma Technologies is based at the Polo Scientifico of Pordenone with a 120 m2 laboratory equipped with the latest molecular and genetic analytical technologies and with a dedicated walk-in growth chamber.
Bioma Technologies is a division of Geneticlab Srl working on plant-based renewable energy resources. We are a bioenergy R&D company with a primary focus on biofuel and biomass production using the latest development in the genetics, molecular and cell biology fields.
Bioma Technologies Research Programs aim to enhance variety development in Jatropha curcas (biodiesel) and Arundo donax (bioethanol and biomass) and to develop a plant-bioreactor technology (Vegetal Engine Reactor, V.E.R.) for the industrial high-throughput biomass production.
Scientific Board Members
- Andrea Fabbri (firstname.lastname@example.org)
C.E.O. Founder of several genetic diagnostics companies.
- Daniele Trebbi (email@example.com)
Project Manager, Breeding and Genetic Programs. Doctorate at Michigan State University, 15+ year experience in genetics, breeding, molecular biology and micropropagation.
- Marina Purelli (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Project Manager, Plant-Bioreactor Technology Programs. Doctorate at the University of Padova.
- Dept. of Agricultural and Environmental Science, University of Udine, Italy
- Dept. of Biology, University of Padova, Italy
- Dept. of Agroenvironmental Science and Technology, University of Bologna, Italy
- Dept. of Agricultural Biotechnology, Agricultural University of Athens, Greece